Friday, February 7, 2014

All the Best: Old and New


There's always a list for something and this is no different.  Amazon just released it's "100 books to read in a lifetime" and it's chalk full of classic and contemporary fare.  I'm also happy to see that YA and MG are well represented.  From childhood favourites like Charlotte''s Web to 21st century hits like The Fault In Our Stars.

Number 11 on the list is one of my all time favourites: Judy Blume's Are you there God? It's me, Margaret. Coincidentally, Simon & Schuster just recently unveiled newly minted covers for seven Judy Blume novels.  I'm please to see that fellow Canadian and ultra talented illustrator Debbie Ohi was selected to illustrate the cover of my number one pic!

So take a look, check out the list and let us know how many you've read to date!

Judy Blume, Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret, old and new covers

No comments:

Post a Comment